Annexure C: Application form for employment
1. The purpose of this form is to assist a municipality in selecting suitable candidates for an advertised post.
2. This form must be completed in full, accurately and legibly. All substantial information relevant to a candidate must be provided in this form. Any additional information may be provided on the CV.
3. Candidates shortlisted for interviews may be requested to furnish additional information that will assist municipalities to expedite recruitment and selection processes.
4. All information received will be treated with strictly confidentiality and will not be used for any other purpose than to assess the suitability of the applicant.
5. This form is designed to assist municipality with the recruitment, selection and appointment of senior managers in terms of the Local Government: Municipal Systems Act, 2000 (Act No. 32 of 2000).
To download or read the entire document please click on the button below.