Phokwane Local Municipality in Hartswater, Northern Cape, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position within its establishment
NB: For Director posts and Audit Committee:
Enquiries: Ms. B. Mgaguli: Acting Municipal Manager (053 474 9700) during officer hours (08h00 – 16h00
- No late or faxed and / or electronic application will be considered;
- Only hard- copy application will be considered;
- Candidates are required to compete the prescribed ‘’Annexure C ‘’ application form as per Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of senior Mangers Government Notice 21 in Government Gazette 37January 2014 which is obtainable from internet at gpwonline.co.za (failure to do so will result in the candidates being will be subjected to security vetting/ screening , verification of qualifications and employment history / reference check and competency assessment and should also disclose financial interests;
- Phokwane Municipality reserves the right to nullify or cancel an employment contract and recover all costs incurred by the municipality including remuneration, advertisement etc. Should it be discovered that the successful candidates submitted false or insufficient information which resulted to the contravention of the provision of Municipal Council Policies, Municipal System Amendment Act No 7 of 2011 or any other relevant legislation;
- Canvassing of councillors with the purpose of being appointed is not allowed and proof of such canvassing will lead to disqualification.
NB: Applications not accompanied by the above-mentioned documents will not be considered.
If you meet the stated requirements a detailed CV, Certified copies of academic qualification Identity Document and Driver License (Certified copies must not be older than 3 Months) should be addressed to Ms. B. Mgaguli. Acting Municipal Manager, Phokwane Local Municipality, Private Bag X3 Hartswater Northern Cape 8570 or hand delivered at 24 Hertzog Street (Registry Office) Phokwane Local Municipality Hartswater Northern cape.
Closing Date: 10 January 2023
If no communication has been received from us within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application not successful. The Municipality reserves the right to appoint or not appoint any person.
Notice Issued by:
Councillor T. Afrika
The Mayor Phokwane Local Municipality
24 Hertzog Street
Private Bag x3
Northern Cape Province
To download or read the entire document please click on the button below.