C. YOUNG GRADUATE: APPLICATION CRITERIA
Targeted Technical Fields:
- Civil Engineering: National Diploma /BTech degree / BSc /B Eng. in Civil Engineering
- Urban & Regional Planning: National Diploma / BTech degree/ Bachelor of Urban & Regional Planning
- Electrical Engineering: National Diploma/BTech Degree / BSc /B Eng in Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences: BTech and or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/Management
- Property Valuers: A Diploma in Real Estate, majoring with Valuation / B. Com honours in real estate / Advanced Diploma in real Estate majoring with Valuation/BSc Degree in property studies majoring with Valuation.
Applicants must be unemployed graduates who are willing and available for placement in a municipality for a minimum 24 months to acquire work experience, coaching and mentorship towards professional registration. Applicants must be South African citizens.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR YOUNG GRADUATES
Applications must be submitted on the MISA application form, obtainable in the website (www.misa.gov.za/www.cogta.gov.za) accompanied by a covering letter, a comprehensive CV and certified copies of identity document, and qualifications. Alternatively, the application form can be requested via email at: TSrecruitment.YG2020@misa.gov.za Applications without the above will not be considered.
MISA reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from MISA within 90 days after the closing date, it must be presumed that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Candidate will be subjected to suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference checks
- Fax, post and hand delivered applications will not be accepted
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately be disqualified
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant
All applications need to include the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
- Certified copy of the identity document
- Proof of Residential address
ALL APPLICATIONS WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION SHOULD BE EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: TSrecruitment.YG2020@misa.gov.za
Enquiries: Ms Nobuhle Latha (012) 848 5529 or Ms Thulisile Mosoeu (012) 848 5562
Application closing date: 10th January 2021 @ 16H00 PM. No late applications will be accepted.
MISA is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups
To download or read the entire document please click on the button below.